2021 Milford Campus Centennial Gala
Thursday, April 7, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
The Inn at Longshore
260 Compo Road South
Westport, CT 06880
Ticket sales for the Auxiliary Centennial Celebration Gala are closed.
For more information email Melissa Silver at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Foundation at (203) 384-3511.
Join us for our 100th Anniversary of Milford Campus Bridgeport Hospital hosted by the Bridgeport Hospital Auxiliary
- This event will recognize five honorees receiving the Milford Hospital Centennial L.E.G.A.C.Y. Medal for Leadership, Engagement, Growth and Community through the Years. This award is in recognition of years of service, dedication, and contributions to the ongoing success of the Milford Campus of Bridgeport Hospital. The honorees include:
- Samuel Bergami
- Richard Meisenheimer
- Carol and Christian McInnis
- Milford Hospital Auxiliary
- David Esposito, MD
- Proceeds of the event will benefit the Milford Campus 3 East Renovation Project and the Palliative Care Program
Please purchase an ad in our commemorative Centennial Journal to honor one or more of the LEGACY medal honorees or in support of the gala! Click to Purchase an Ad
The health of our community is paramount. Due to the steady rise in the Covid-19 positivity rate and increased hospitalizations across our health system, Bridgeport Hospital is following recommended guidance from the CDC and obeying state and local guidelines. Those guidelines and recommendations require that we implement the following safety measures into our event:
- All guests are asked to be fully vaccinated to attend the event and show proof of vaccination upon arrival. If no proof of vaccination is available, guests will be asked to complete and sign a vaccination attestation form. Masks must be worn whenever possible.
- If you have not already received full vaccination for Covid-19, we regrettably must ask that you refrain from attending the event.
- If you are experiencing any cold symptoms, please do not attend the event.
Please understand that the Centennial Gala is a charitable fundraiser and there are no refunds. Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you.